June 9, 2010

In the name of my mother...

Jun 9 is the birth date of my mother.

I felt it’s apt to remember my mother’s birthdate by writing about “Shanthanjali trust which was started in the remembrance of mother to do something from our end, for this society.

Father has got a website as well in which he shares to his well wishers informative articles on a monthly basis(18th of every month) and also uses that to keep everyone updated on the trust activities.

If you want to know more about the trust operations or would like to make any contributions, get in touch with us through this website.

My father had also started a blog in the memory of my mother and vented out his feelings on how he managed his first one year in this world without my mother. Currently, father has felt that he is destined to do more service to this world and trying to accept the harsh reality of my mother’s demise.

My mother’s motto has always been “Joy of living is through joy of serving!”

I am very proud to have got them as my parents.

0 comments: