July 8, 2011


While working from home, has got its own charm of giving you flexibility of working in your night gown, less or no travelling, no worries about traffic, juggling between cooking and mail answering, entertaining guests /shopping and still responding to queries, travelling without worries of deadlines/queries and still able to step-in if need arises!

It does have its own disadvantages too!

For a person like me – people are everything. I constantly need company or be in a group. It keeps me in good mood! I tend to share a lot of things with my friend(s) while am around with them. But, that depends on how frequent I meet the person. If am meeting a friend after a long time, it will mostly be generic things and don’t get to share small small sweet/bitter nothings! I guess you need to have someone to talk to like that on a daily basis! Does it not make you feel better!?

Why am I writing this post- It was one of the days, while I really longed if I could have someone to talk to heart-to- heart ! Am all by myself in a MASSIVE 3BHK house with nobody else around for most part of the weekday(S)!!

I happen to chat with a long lost colleague (Singapore) of mine. I started to feel nice chatting with him and made me get into this mode!



0 comments: